INFINITI Vehicle Purchase Program for the Military
INFINITI of Lafayette wants to let you know you qualify for additional savings when purchasing a New INFINITI.
INFINITI North America provides additional factory monies to US Active and Reserve Military, US Military Veterans and US Military Retirees when purchasing a New vehicle. Eligible participants are either active or reserve duty members of the US Army, US Army National Guard, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, US Air National Guard, US Coast Guard, US Public Health service Commissioned Corps, and their spouse/domestic partner. US Military Veterans must be within 12 months of separation from active or reserve duty. US Military Retirees are US Military personnel that have completed 20 years of active or reserve duty. Retirees include those persons on the Permanent Disability Retired List (“PDRL”) and Temporary Disability Retired List (“TDRL”).
Click Here to Learn More or contact INFINITI of Lafayette Business Development agents Kristie Begnaud at (337) 366-1469 or Tori Redwing at (337) 366-1069.
VPP Nissan US Military & College Grad Program Details
As an extension of NNA’s Vehicle Purchase Program, qualified US military personnel and recent or soon to be college graduates, are eligible for special discounts NNA offers to qualified US military personnel and recent or soon to be college graduates may be changed from time to time in NNA’s sole discretion. The special discounts NNA offers to US military and college graduates ay not be combined together or with other VPP offers in a specific transaction.
US Military Program
Eligibility (US Military program participants are divided into 3 categories):
- US active and Reserve Military: Eligible participants are either Active or Reserve duty members of the US Army, US Army National Guard, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, US Air National Guard, US Coast Guard, US Public Health service Commissioned Corps, and their spouse/domestic partner.
- US Military Veterans: Must be within 12 months of separation from Active or Reserve duty.
- Qualified US Military Personnel for Nissan purchasers, must visit local dealership with proof of eligibility to generate your certificate and savings. Dealers must generate and submit military certificate to BPP processing to be reimbursed. For INFINITI purchasers who wish to purchase a vehicle for themselves or their spouse/domestic partner must generate a US military Claim ID on the VPP website or by contacting INFINITI of Lafayette Business Development agents Kristie Begnaud at (337) 366-1469 or Tori Redwing at (337) 366-1069. A printed copy of the Military Claim ID must then be provided to the dealership at the time of purchase.
Proof of Eligibility:
- US Active and Reserve Military: Required documentation is their current active service Leave and Earnings Statement (“LES”).
- US Military veterans: Required documentation is their current active service Leave and Earnings Statement (“LES”).
- US Military Retirees: Required documentation is DD214/NGB22 or other supporting documentation clearly indicating retirement status.
Important Program Information
- Nissan purchasing participants are able to receive additional savings up to $1,000 dependent upon eligible vehicles or their choice and the amount associated with that vehicle model.
- INFINITI purchasing participants will be able to purchase a new vehicle at dealer invoice price, plus all consumer-facing incentives. Must generate an INFINITI VPP Code for Military Customer.
- US Military Program participants must reside in the continental United States, Hawaii, or Alaska.
- Spouses/Domestic partners of deceased retirees are not eligible to purchase in the program.
- US Military Program participants can take advantage of this program up to 2 times per the calendar year.
- US Military Program purchase are for personal use only and cannot be purchased in a business name. Also, the discount is not compatible with any vehicle sold or leased to a fleet account.
- All new Nissan or INFINITI models are eligible for the program excluding Versa Sedan/Note (S Trim), and GT-R.
- All US Military program claims are submitted in the same manner as VPP claims as directed in the Guide under “Dealership VPP Claim Form Submission”